Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: Tag/link me when you’re done. I want to read them.
1. if you were a video game character, what would your main attack move be?
expectation: FLAMING HAYMAKER OF VENGEANCE
probably reality: stormie uses CONFUSING ANECDOTE it’s SUPER EFFECTIVE the enemy has concussed itself to escape!
Evil marshmallow center is right!
1. What’s your favourite gift to use?
2. What person would you use the zombie apocalypse as an excuse to shoot?
The commentators on this article. (Never read the comments. Trigger warnings for sexual assault and victim blaming, as well as “but false accusations!” and “but women do it too!!1”.)
3. You’re given a million dollars and five minutes to spend it, what do you buy?
Oh my God um. BOOKS. No no wait, spend half on books and then spend the rest on groceries and essentials for food banks. Wait, divide that books-half in half again, I need a really good library with a sliding ladder and an armchair and a fake bookcase. DAMMIT.
4. What mutant power would you most want to have?
I don’t think I’ve ever shut up about my need to be able to teleport ever.
5. If you had a choice, how would you like to die?
Old lady, on a warm spring morning in a hammock somewhere.
6. What is your favorite fanfiction trope?
Terrible thing happens to person A and person B invokes a weepy shaky bedside vigil. Don’t you dare die on me.
7. A book you would recommend to your followers?
That is a terrible question and how dare you. (Most recently I read “The Bees” by Laline Paull and that was really good.)
8. What’s that one thing strangers ask you about that makes your friends/family groan because NO DON’T GET THEM STARTED WE’LL BE HERE ALL DAY?
Ginger ale. Don’t ask.
9. What’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever eaten?
At this super-fancy restaurant for my birthday, and the family decides to collectively order a complete roast duck with foie gras. Not only did the whole thing taste like thick, sludgy lard with feathers stuck in, they left the head intact—its beady little eye was staring directly at me the entire time.
10. How do you consume the news?
11. Who is your Doctor? (For NonWhovians: worst injury you’ve ever had)
I think my heart will always belong to Ten, just a little bit.
Tagging… motherflippinmoss, bisteves, darktonystark, ohsweetcrepes, theravenchilde, youmaythinkyouknowme, asmilinggoddess, sherlockismyholmesboy, evolutionum, enrychan, and afragmentcastadrift!
1. Pick your team, theme and building for your Pokemon gym.
2. If you got one free phone call to anybody (living) in the world, what would it be about and how long would it be?
3. What’s the (in your mind) silliest thing you’re scared of or ever have been?
4. Recommend a really good flash game on the Internet.
5. You get access in the real Muggle world to one Harry Potter spell—which one do you choose?
6. What’s the most “this is why you’re fat" thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. Pick two of your favourite ladies from separate canons to team up and defeat a third lady.
8. Tell me about your crush right now.
9. Have you ever had something happen to you that you couldn’t explain?
10. What do you do with the stickers on bananas/oranges/etc.?
11. What time do you get up in the morning?
NIKOLA TESLA IS SUPER ADORABLE HE’S JUST WANDERING AROUND AND HIDING UNDER THINGS I’M GONNA SQUEAL
I should probably specify that Nikola Tesla is a cat and Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla is not wandering around my house hiding under things because he is dead
Didn’t catch that last part, sorry.
"Hello. My name is Luke Skywalker. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
"Never go up against a Mandalorian when death is on the line!" *immediately falls into Sarlacc pit*
"Bye, boys! Have fun storming the Death Star!"
"Wampas Of Unusual Size? I don’t think they exist."
"Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, on Hoth?"
"It just so happens that Obi-Wan here is only mostly dead."
"Give us the access code." "What access code?" "Chewie, tear his arms off." "Ohhh you mean this access code!"
"I could give you my word as a Corellian…" "No good. I’ve known too many Corellians"
"Why can’t I see?" "You’ve been mostly-frozen all day."
That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying “I know”, what he meant was, “I love you.”
"Why do you wear that black mask? Were you burned on Mustafar, or something like that?" "Oh no, it’s just that they’re terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future."
"Luke doesn’t get eaten by the rancor at this time. "What?” “The rancor doesn’t get him. I’m explaining to you because you look nervous.”